Pages

Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 7, 2010

Kadhi-pakoda


Kadhi, when classically paired with plain rice or chawal is the ultimate comfort food for me.. and I think many of my fellow Indians will agree with me on that :-) it is a kind of (say) chicken soup for the vegetarians, soulfully delicious, comforting and addictive. I often make it whenever I crave for something homey and simple. On a rainy day kadhi with pakodas and chawal is pure bliss.. it reminds me of mom and home!

It is a blend of yogurt with gramflour pakodas.. which is famous all over india with some differences here and there. Punjabi kadhi and gujarati kadhi are more popular, however there is bihai kadhi as well which is less known, but tastes just as awesome. This is my mom's recipe, do try this and let me know how it came out.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét